Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Shells and Chains Crochet Diaper Cover





The pattern for this diaper cover has a little story. 

The idea came from Christine, one of my customers. She has bought my patterns for the Shells and Chains baby blanket and baby hat. She has made both and was wondering if I could come up with a pattern for a matching diaper cover. 




I was ignited by the idea and crocheted a diaper cover the same day. It wasn't difficult. Since  I have all my notes on this stitch, I was able to adjust it for a diaper cover quite easily.

It took me one more day to actually put the pattern together. I sent the pattern to Christine as she was the one to inspire and motivate me to create it. I hope she'll like it!

The pattern is also available in my Etsy and Craftsy shops.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I also want to mention that I am on Facebook now. To be honest, I don't like it and I don't use it for personal use (I prefer to connect with my family and friends in real life), but I think it offers an easy and convenient way to connect with my customers and blog followers.



1 comment:

  1. Nice cover, your shell stitch patterns are always nice! I haven't got time to write any patterns since I opened my new website for free patterns and I opened a Facebook page for same as well. I have a personal Facebook account but don't use it much. Mostly I call my school friends and cousins on phone. I can manage only one type of social networking and so far only blogging is comfortable but that too takes time everyday.

    ReplyDelete