Friday, March 23, 2018

Spring Stripes Afghan Blanket, Impeccable Yarn by Loops & Threads



When I saw this Impeccable yarn by Loops & Threads at Michael's several weeks ago, I was so drawn to its bright colors! I instantly had an idea to crochet myself a bright spring vest. But even though the colors would be perfect, the yarn itself is too heavy for a vest or sweater. 

But it's perfect for an afghan! 




I worked with a hook size H/8 (5 mm) and my afghan was growing in size quickly. I completed it in less than a week. 

The blanket I made is of a small size (about 31 by 27 inches), and at the moment I don't have anyone in mind who I can gift it to. So for now I'll just keep it in my bedroom hanging on a chair as a decor item. It's so pretty and cheerful; it deserves to stay on display! 

The pattern (which can be easily adjusted to any size) is available in my shops: Etsy, Craftsy, and Ravelry



I'm linking this post to
Craft Schooling Sunday @ Crative Jewish Mom

6 comments:

  1. The color combination is pretty.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors. I will eventually make one as a lapghan to give away to charity. It will certainly cheer up the room of a senior. Thank you for this beautiful pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Pattern in any yarn!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blanket! It is so bright and cheerful:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muchísimas gracias por este tutorial en español. Quisiera saber cómo finalizar esta labor. Muchas gracias.

    ReplyDelete